Thursday, May 7, 2009

Economy

According to Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke, the economy is supposed to start coming out of the current recession. Do you think that we will get out of this recession soon or will it drag on and/or get worse and why?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090505/ap_on_bi_ge/us_bernanke

10 comments:

  1. I think it will take longer than expected because our president doesnt know what he is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will come out eventually but at the moment we are still having some of the drawbacks of the recession. I do not believe the Stimulus Plan will help at all because at the end of the year when people have to pay it back, they will go broke due to the extra money they spent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that we will be in the recession for awhile still because our president spending lots of money on economic stimulus plans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will take long time to get us out of this recession. And it will most likely get worse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a bad feeling that things will slowly start to get better and then the bottom will fall out for the worse. I am not a very good economist so im not for sure. The recession will drag out for a little while longer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont think we will get out of this recession anytime soon. We are too far in debt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't believe we will be getting out of the recession too soon. The President is spending more U.S. money, which puts us deeper into debt. Things will get much worse before we come out of the recession.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that we will come out of the recession soon because the stock markets are rising and that is a good indicator of a strong economy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that the recession will keep dragging on. Our President is not being very wise on how he is spending our money. Once he figures out where our money should go (to create new jobs) things will start to get better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it will drag on because of the dumb president we have right now, maybe it will get better, we never know.

    ReplyDelete